Notice（Sep 29, 2021）
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- The Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in response to COVID-19 infection has been revised.
- BCP in Japanese：
- The BCP in English will be posted soon on the following website.
- For the time being, the BCP level for the entire campus will be lowered to 2.
- Remote classes are recommended. At the discretion of the faculty, face-to-face classes and research for degree completion may be conducted with sufficient infection prevention measures in place.
- Students are allowed to enter the campus when they are attending authorized classes, conducting research for a degree, study in the library, or performing duties such as TA/RA.
- Holding or participating in extracurricular activities and events is limited to those that have been approved in advance. Please keep activities to a short period of time and take sufficient measures to prevent infection.
- All the areas designated for the prevention of the spread of the disease and the areas subject to the declaration of an emergency situation will be lifted on September 30.
- Be sure to check emails from the university and the university website updates because university policies will change based on the spread of the infection.