Notice（September 22, 2021）
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- For the time being, the BCP level for the entire campus will be lowered to 3A.
- In principle, students should take classes remotely at home. At the discretion of the faculty, face-to-face classes and research for degree completion may be conducted with sufficient infection prevention measures in place.
- Students are allowed to enter the campus when they are attending authorized classes, conducting research for a degree, or performing duties such as TA/RA.
- Please keep the use of the cafeteria and store to a minimum.
- It is recommended to wear a non-woven mask.
- There are changes in the designated areas for the prevention of the spread of disease and the areas subject to the declaration of a state of emergency.
Designated areas for priority measures such as prevention of spread
– Fukushima, Ishikawa, Kumamoto, Kagawa, Kagoshima, Miyazaki, Miyagi and Okayama prefectures
Areas subject to the state of emergency
– Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Osaka, Okinawa, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Shizuoka, Kyoto, Hyogo, Fukuoka, Hokkaido, Gifu, Aichi, Mie, Shiga and Hiroshima prefectures
- If you move to one of the above areas, please check your health for 14 days after you return to Tokushima.
- Be sure to check emails from the university and the university website updates because university policies will change based on the spread of the infection.