Notice（September 13, 2021）
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- There are changes in the designated areas for the prevention of the spread of disease and the areas subject to the declaration of a state of emergency.
Designated areas for priority measures such as prevention of spread
– Fukushima, Ishikawa, Kumamoto, Kagawa, Kagoshima, Miyazaki, Miyagi and Okayama prefectures
Areas subject to the state of emergency
– Tokyo, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Osaka, Okinawa, Ibaraki, Tochigi, Gunma, Shizuoka, Kyoto, Hyogo, Fukuoka, Hokkaido, Gifu, Aichi, Mie, Shiga and Hiroshima prefectures
- If you move to one of the above areas, please check your health for 14 days after you return to Tokushima.
- Be sure to check emails from the university and the university website updates because university policies will change based on the spread of the infection.