Notice（August 19, 2021）
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- The Tokushima Alert “infection spread caution and rapid increase” has been activated. A mutated strain of the new coronavirus continues to spread.
- The university raises the BCP level.
Period: For the time being from August 18
●Josanjima campus: 3B (No change)
●Kuramoto，Shinkura and Ishii campuses: 3A
- There are changes in the designated areas for the prevention of the spread of disease and the areas subject to the declaration of a state of emergency.
Designated areas for priority measures such as prevention of spread
– Hokkaido，Ishikawa，Fukushima，Aichi，Shiga，Kumamoto，Miyagi，Yamanashi，Toyama，Gifu，Mie，Okayama，Hiroshima，Kagawa，Ehime and Kagoshima prefectures
Areas subject to the state of emergency
– Tokyo，Okinawa，Saitama，Chiba，Kanagawa，Osaka，Ibaraki，Tochigi，Gunma，Shizuoka，Kyoto，Hyogo and Fukuoka prefectures
- Be sure to check emails from the university and the university website updates because university policies will change based on the spread of the infection.