Notice（July 20, 2021）
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- The university raises the BCP level.
Period: Tuesday, July 20 – Thursday, July 29, 2021
- Face-to-face classes and research for degree completion will be conducted with thorough infection prevention measures in place.
- Students are not allowed to enter the campus except when they are unable to take a remote class at home, or when they have permission to take a class or conduct research.
- Please keep the use of the cafeteria and store to a minimum, and refrain from using them between 12:00 and 13:00.
- TA, RA, and educational/research cooperation gratuities may be implemented at the discretion of the department.
- All extracurricular activities are prohibited.
- Be sure to check emails from the university and the university website updates because university policies will change based on the spread of the infection.