Notice（June 30, 2021）
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- From July 1, the BCP level for the entire campus will be lowered to 1 for the time being.
- Face-to-face classes and research for degree completion will be conducted with thorough infection prevention measures in place.
- You can enter the campus. Please be aware of preventing the spread of infection by avoiding secrecy, wearing masks, coughing etiquette, and hand disinfection.
- If you wish to engage in extracurricular activities, please obtain permission in advance. Activities in designated areas on infection alert are prohibited.
- Be sure to check emails from the university and the university website updates because university policies will change based on the spread of the infection.