Notice（May 17, 2021）
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- The BCP level for the entire campus will remain at 3A until May 31.
- As a rule, classes will be held online only until Monday, May 31.
- Students are not allowed to come to school except when they cannot take remote classes at home or when they are taking approved face-to-face classes.
- Cafeterias and stores of Tokushima UNIV COOP are available for minimal use, but admission may be restricted. Please try to refrain from using the cafeteria between 12:00 and 13:00.
- On-campus work by TA, RA, and educational/research cooperation rewards can be performed after sufficient infection prevention measures have been taken.
- If you move to one of the following area, please wait at home for 14 days after you return to Tokushima to check your health condition.
- Areas covered by the state of emergency
-Tokyo, Aichi, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Fukuoka, Hokkaido, Okayama, and Hiroshima prefectures
- Designated areas for priority measures such as prevention of spread
-Designated areas in Hokkaido, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Gifu, Mie, Ehime, Okinawa, Gunma, Ishikawa, and Kumamoto prefectures
- Be sure to check emails from the university and the university website updates because university policies will change based on the spread of the infection.