Notice（March 30, 2021）
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- Several students of Tokushima University were found to be infected with COVID-19 on March 27 and 28, 2021.
- The BCP is Level 3B in Josanjima, Kuramoto and Ishii campuses, and Level 1 in Shinkura campus until April 14.
- Classes will be online only until Wednesday, April 14.
- If you plan to travel outside Tokushima prefecture, please return to Tokushima by Thursday, April 1, and stay in Tokushima during the following period to manage your health condition and taking measures to prevent infection.
- From Thursday, April 1 to Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- Be sure to check emails from the university and the university website updates because university policies will change based on the spread of the infection.