Notice (November 19, 2020)
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- The BCP level of all areas of Tokushima University became 1 on November 18.
Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in Response to COVID-19
The BCP in English will be posted soon on the following website.
- Refer to the following homepage regarding instructions for daily life.
- Classes are held in person or online. Please refer to the information provided by your instructors or the administration office.
- Please refrain from acting in a group (in particular, eating and drinking, karaoke, and driving).
- When you are sick, please contact your faculty’s administration office by email or phone.
- Be sure to check emails from the university and the university website updates because university policies will change based on the spread of the infection.