Notice（June 24, 2020）
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- You may travel inside Japan. However, you should check the COVID-19 situation of the transit and destination areas and take adequate measures to prevent COVID-19 infection.
- Do not travel abroad.
- Do not join any type of meeting or gathering where people eat and drink together.
- Wear a face mask inside the classrooms and when having conversation with others.
- Refrain from gathering with others in the situation where the Three Cs (closed spaces, crowded places, and close-contact settings) cannot be avoided.
- After class, do not stay long on campus but go home and prepare for or review your classwork.
- Get sufficient nutrition and enough sleep every day, and properly check your temperature and health conditions on a daily basis.
- Take thorough infection prevention measures, such as disinfecting your hands and following the cough etiquette.
- When you are sick or unable to participate in your class meeting including an online class, please contact your faculty’s administration office by email or phone.