Notice（May 13, 2020）
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- The face-to-face class meetings will restart on Monday, June 1.
- Please restrain yourself from going out of Tokushima prefecture until Sunday, May 31.
- Those students who traveled outside Tokushima between May 11 and May 31 are not allowed to enter the university campuses for a period of 14 days after returning to Tokushima. During the period, the university requests these students to stay home and measure body temperature every day.
- Tokushima Municipal Office will start receiving applications for the governmental Special Cash Payment. The application form will be delivered to your residential address by mail. Detailed information will be posted on the International Office homepage around May 15.
- Tokushima University is going to provide emergency living support aid money. For details, please check the university homepage.
- Do you have any trouble in your daily life, including financial and health related problems? If yes, please contact Student Support Section for International Affairs.
Student Support Section for International Affairs（088-656-7079 email@example.com）
- When you are sick or unable to participate in your class meeting including an online class, please contact your faculty’s administration office by email or phone.
If you feel sick, please visit or call the university health service center.
Health Service Center（088-656-7289 Monday – Friday, 8：30－17：15）