“ZENGAKU” University-wide Japanese Language Course
* Schedule can be changed according to the number of applicants to this course.
* Please be sure to apply to a class by the application deadline.
- Undergraduate/graduate/research students studying at TU/Reseachers
- Reseachers and teachers working for TU
- Family members of the above students and researchers/teachers
2.Term: First and Second Semesters
- Students can take a class on either of Josanjima or Kuramoto Campus.
- Please select a class that may fit your current Japanese level.
- Placement test is done on the first day of the class. Please do not miss the test.
- Placement test is MANDATORY for your class attendance.
- You may be advised to take different level of class referring to the result of your placement test.
- Class schedule/class room may be changed according to the number of attendants.
- Josanjima Campus: International Affairs Division (Glocal Communication Hall, 4F)
- Kuramoto Campus: Branch Office of International Affairs Division (Kuramoto Hall, 2F)
6.If you have a question …Please consult with the coordinator of this course: