Notice（June 1, 2021）
The university updated the COVID-19 related information and plans.
- The BCP level for the entire campus will remain at 3A for the time being after June 1.
- If you move to one of the following area, please wait at home for 14 days after you return to Tokushima to check your health condition. You do not need to stay at home if you are traveling across the target area to come to the university.
- Areas covered by the state of emergency
-Hokkaido, Tokyo, Aichi, Kyoto, Osaka, Hyogo, Okayama, Hiroshima, Fukuoka and Okinawa prefectures
- Designated areas for priority measures such as prevention of spread
-Designated areas in Hokkaido, Saitama, Chiba, Kanagawa, Gifu, Mie, Gunma, Ishikawa, and Kumamoto prefectures
- Be sure to check emails from the university and the university website updates because university policies will change based on the spread of the infection.