Student ID is to certify your status as a student of Tokushima University. Please do not allow your student ID to be misused by anybody. You need to show your student ID, for example, when you:
The due dates of tuition payment are:
・ For the First Semester — The last business day of April
・ For the Second Semester — The last business day of November
* If you do not pay tuition by the deadline dates above without any reasonable excuses, you may be expelled from the university.
How to Pay Your Tuition
1. To obtain a student discount certificate for public transportation
For public transportation such as the JR railway and bus services, you may have a discount by using the student discount certificate.
How to obtain the student discount certificate
2. How to Request Certificates
(Certificate of Enrollment, Academic Transcript, and Certificate of Expected Graduation)
You can obtain these certificates using the issuing machine above. You need your student ID to issue a certificate.
3. Request for Leave of Absence
If you need to leave school for more than two months due to sickness or some other private reasons, you should request a temporary leave of absense at the Section of Academic Affairs of your faculty.
If you wish to extend the period of your leave of absence, please submit the extension inquiry at the same office before the initial period of leave ends.
* If you apply for a leave of absence due to sickness, please submit a medical certificate signed by your doctor.
4. Re-enrollment Request
You need to submit a re-enrollment request to your faculty (Section of Academic Affairs) in order to resume your attendance.
* In case you took a leave of absence due to sickness, please submit a medical certificate signed by your doctor.
5. Notification of the Change of your Address, Guarantor or Name
When you made any changes in your current address, guarantor or name, please be sure to contact following offices and let them know about the changes:
* In case you make changes in your current address and name, please do not forget to make the change on your residence card at City Hall or Town Hall you reside.
* After you completed the change on your residence card, contact the International Affairs Division and let them know about your new address and name.
In order to maintain disciplines on campus, we sometimes take disciplinary actions against following misconducts.
|Serious crimes or criminal attempts, such as burglary or rape||Expulsion|
|Fatal/serious traffic accidents due to malicious violations of traffic laws, such as unlicensed driving, drunken driving and reckless driving.||Expulsion|
|Assaulting, stealing or blackmailing||Expulsion/Suspension|
|Physical injuries due to malicious violations of traffic laws, such as unlicensed driving, drunken driving and reckless driving||Expulsion/Suspension|
|Repeated acts of harrassment, such as stalking, sexual harassment, alcohol harassment and power harassment||Expulsion/Suspension|
|Intentional misconduct resulting in the loss of intellectual properties of the University||Expulsion/Suspension|
|Malicious misuse of computers or computer networks||Expulsion/Suspension|
|Possession/misuse of illegal drugs||Expulsion/Suspension|
|Unlawful entry of, misuse or illegal occupation of University buildings||Expulsion/Suspension/Warning|
|Physical assault, intimidation or illegal custody of University staff||Expulsion/Suspension/Warning|
|Molestation (including peeping acts)||Expulsion/Suspension/Warning|
|Violence to hinder educational/research activities or administration on the University||Expulsion/Suspension/Warning|
|Malicious violations of traffic laws, such as unlicensed driving, drunken driving and reckless driving||Suspension/Warning|
|Acts of harrassment such as such as stoking, sexual harassment, alcohol harassment and power harassment||Suspension/Warning|
|Intentionally damaging others’ belongings||Suspension/Warning|
|Misuse of computers or computer networks||Suspension/Warning|
|Damaging University properties or buildings||Suspension/Warning|
|Cheating and other misconducts on examinations||Suspension/Warning|