When you feel sick

When You Feel Sick

In case you are involved in an accident or feel sick suddenly, please remember to contact your advisor as well as other related university staffs.

1. Health Service and Counseling Center

When you feel sick, first accesstyhe Health Service and Counseling Center and consult a doctor.
You can get basic medications, such as cold medication, for free. In case you need to go see a specialist doctor, the univeristy doctor can write a letter of recommendation.

2. Going to See a Doctor

If your illness does not improve, going to see a specialist doctor is a good idea. Please bring your National Health Insurance Card with you.

In case of emergency, please dial 119 and call an amburance.